Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. dim t may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was updated on 9/07/2018
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
When someone visits www.dimt.co.uk we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
When you use dim t wi-fi we may collect data about:
- a) your device;
- b) the volume of data which you use;
- c) the websites and applications which you access; and
- d) your usage by access time, frequency and location.
As part of the registration process for our monthly e-newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to inform you of new and exciting campaigns and promotions, offers and news. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, Acteol, to deliver our newsletter and promotional emails. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our communications. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold by visiting our preference centre or by emailing our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
COOKIES IN USE ON OUR SITE
Web Site Session Identifier
This cookie allows our website to store temporary information about how you interact with our website during your visit. This information is not stored and is removed when you leave our website.
Session (20 minutes)
Functional / Essential
Web Site Session Identifier
This cookie allows our website to store your preferred restaurant after you have interacted with one of our website forms. We can use this value to pre-populate other forms to give you a quicker and better experience as you use the functionality on our website.
Functional / Essential
Google ReCaptcha Robot check
APISID, CONSENT, HSID, NID, SAPISD, SID, SSID
These cookies are part of Google Analytics ReCaptcha “I’m not a robot” check. This allows us to deny malicious traffic from using our website forms and creates a more secure environment through which to capture genuine data entered by a human. For further information, please read Google’s explanation of what ReCaptcha is and how it works.
up to 20 years
Analytical / performance
_ga, _gat, _gid
These cookies are part of Google Analytics and allow us to measure information about how visitors use our site. This includes identifying each unique user to our site and details of each page visited. _gat is used to limit the collection of analytics data on high traffic sites. For further information, please read Google’s overview of privacy and safeguarding data.
Single Customer View
This cookie helps us understand what you are looking at on our website so we can tailor future visits and emails to you.
If you would like to Delete and Revoke permission for our website to store and access functionality and analytical/performance cookies please use the button below:
If you would like to Allow our website to store and access functionality and analytical/performance cookies please use the button below:
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by visiting our preference centreWe will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR.. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Tasty PLC t/a dim t, 32 Charlotte Street, London W1T 2NQ. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.WEBSITE DISCLAIMERThe information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by dim t and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of dim t. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, dim t takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.COPYRIGHT NOTICEThis website and its content is copyright of Tasty plc t/a dim t – © Tasty plc t/a dim t 2018. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The Company was incorporated in the UK, which is also its main country of operation. Tasty plc t/a dim t – 5826464 Registered Address: 32 Charlotte Street, London W1T 2NQ
Keith Lassman (Non-Executive Chairman) Jonny Plant (Chief Executive Officer) Samuel Kaye (Executive Director) Adam Kaye (Non-Executive Director)
Haysmacintyre LLP, 10 Queen Street Place, London, EC4R 1AG
Howard Kennedy, No 1 London Bridge, London, SE1 9BG
Barclays Bank plc, 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP
NOMINATED ADVISORS AND STOCKBROKERS
Cenkos, 6, 7, 8 Tokenhouse Yard, London, EC2R 7AS
Computershare Investor Services Plc, P O Box 82, The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol, BS99 7NH